Old April 13th 04, 02:51 AM
mrbrew

Default anyone added s meter to pro-2053?

Anyone have information on adding an S meter to the pro-2053? I added one to
the 2004 I had years ago. I guess what I really need to know is where to tap
the AGC line to feed signal to the meter amplifier. Any input will be
appreciated.
73
Mark

Old April 13th 04, 04:23 PM
Browning Mark FourA

I'm looking for the same info for the BC780xlt if you happen to find
an "expert" in the field,thanks

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:51:59 -0500, "mrbrew"
wrote:

Anyone have information on adding an S meter to the pro-2053? I added one to
the 2004 I had years ago. I guess what I really need to know is where to tap
the AGC line to feed signal to the meter amplifier. Any input will be
appreciated.
73
Mark

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply
Old April 14th 04, 12:28 AM
mrbrew

It's not hard to figure out where to tap, I just don't have the schematic to
the radio, and was trying to avoid purchasing one. Do you have a schematic
for your scanner?
news

SWR meter kaput? Thomas Antenna 5 August 13th 04 06:44 PM
Conjugate matching and my funky VSWR meter Lord Snooty Antenna 27 May 27th 04 08:44 PM
10 meter ant impedance at 15 meter PDRUNEN Antenna 5 March 31st 04 05:39 PM
Triplett 3423 meter movement help needed Sam Lloyd Equipment 0 March 25th 04 02:38 PM