Old April 21st 04, 11:00 PM
tomdlgns

Default Need help with UNIDEN BEARCAT scanner

i need help with this scanner, if anyone has one, please lemme know.

model number- BC60XLT

my aim is

TomDlgns

if anyone wants to contact me on that

Old April 22nd 04, 01:57 AM
tomdlgns

well i got this scanner from my uncle like 5 years ago. i jusr found it
and deicded i wanna figure out how to use it. i never got it with the
book, just the ac adapter. i basically need to find someone who knows a
lot about these things or who has the exact one.

it has 10 bands and i guess it can search 30 frequencies???

all i can get on it is weather and scan from 1-10 band, but it never picks
anything up. i tried getting a pdf guide online, but its not a complete
guide (text overlaps and it says press certain keys that either my scanner
doesnt have or it will say "press ." and it doesnt show
what key to press).

the model number is BC60XLT its a UNIDEN BEARCAT 10 channel 10 band radio
scanner

TIA

Tom

Old April 22nd 04, 03:44 AM
Harryc

"tomdlgns" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
well i got this scanner from my uncle like 5 years ago. i jusr found it
and deicded i wanna figure out how to use it. i never got it with the
book, just the ac adapter. i basically need to find someone who knows a
lot about these things or who has the exact one.

it has 10 bands and i guess it can search 30 frequencies???

all i can get on it is weather and scan from 1-10 band, but it never picks
anything up. i tried getting a pdf guide online, but its not a complete
guide (text overlaps and it says press certain keys that either my scanner
doesnt have or it will say "press ." and it doesnt show
what key to press).

the model number is BC60XLT its a UNIDEN BEARCAT 10 channel 10 band radio
scanner

TIA

Tom

Here is the manual - http://www.uniden.com/pdf/BC60XLT-1om.pdf