Old April 28th 04, 12:10 AM
MOPARMEDIC101

Default BC895XLT Question..

I just recieved a BC895XLT scanner that I bought through E-bay used, I'm
getting error messages when I try to enter trunk mode to enter my frequencies.
Is there a way to reset the CPU on this unit so I can start from scratch??
Thanks for the Help in advance.
Mike.
Old April 28th 04, 12:32 AM
mike

try using a search engine!

http://www.strongsignals.net/access/...ages/2128.html

mike

"MOPARMEDIC101" wrote in message
I just recieved a BC895XLT scanner that I bought through E-bay used, I'm
getting error messages when I try to enter trunk mode to enter my

frequencies.
Is there a way to reset the CPU on this unit so I can start from scratch??
Thanks for the Help in advance.
Mike.

---

Old April 28th 04, 01:36 AM
Dwayne

In article , moparmedic101
@aol.com says...
I just recieved a BC895XLT scanner that I bought through E-bay used, I'm
getting error messages when I try to enter trunk mode to enter my frequencies.
Is there a way to reset the CPU on this unit so I can start from scratch??
Thanks for the Help in advance.
Mike.

I dont think that is going to solve your problem. Let us know what you
are doing step by step or take it to the BC895 yahoo group where you
will get better and more responses.
Old April 28th 04, 01:53 AM
Frank346

http://www.strongsignals.net/access/.../bc895faq.html

Owners manual: http://uniden.com/pdf/BC895XLTom.pdf

Old April 28th 04, 02:33 AM
MOPARMEDIC101

try using a search engine!

WOW! Never would have thought of that! Thanks for all of the other helpful
info and links...Got it up and running properly now!
Old April 28th 04, 03:13 AM
Dwayne

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:32:12 +0100, "mike" wrote:

try using a search engine!

If we all did that then I guess we wouldn't need newsgroups :/
Dwayne
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BC895/
Old April 28th 04, 03:40 AM
MOPARMEDIC101

LOL! I'm now a member of the Yahoo Group. I can see things haven't changed
here in the newsgroups. I think I'll stick to Yahoo...information is better,
less sarcasm...thanks to all who helped without coming across as a
self-righteous now it all....
Old April 28th 04, 03:09 PM
X-Eliminator

goodbye and don't let the door hit in the ass on the way out !!

Old May 5th 04, 11:36 PM
MOPARMEDIC101

Need I say anymore...pretty shallow gene pool there...

Interesting question JAMES HAMPTON CB 3 December 7th 04 09:34 AM
transmitter question - its a dousy duckman Equipment 6 December 10th 03 05:46 PM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM
Question regarding police tactics and scanners noobie Scanner 0 July 29th 03 12:48 AM