Old April 30th 04, 04:47 PM
The Other Guy

Default Pozila no where to be found??

Well folks today the state of Arizona got back to me on the complaint I
filed last year on Pozila Software. Click the link to see what they found!!

http://webpages.charter.net/moment/file/pozila.jpg

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to:

http://webpages.charter.net/moment/

http://webpages.charter.net/moment/winjunk.htm
Old April 30th 04, 06:33 PM
Rob Mills

"The Other Guy" wrote in message

Pozila no where to be found??

No surprise, I never could get any response from them when they were
supposedly live and well. Tried to get info several years ago on why their
demo kept locking up but they just ignored me, guess they didn't have an
answer. RM ~

Old May 6th 04, 02:59 AM
Burr

I use their software all the time and have no problems, works great.

Burr