Old April 30th 04, 04:47 PM
The Other Guy

Default Pozila no where to be found??

Well folks today the state of Arizona got back to me on the complaint I
filed last year on Pozila Software. Click the link to see what they found!!

http://webpages.charter.net/moment/file/pozila.jpg

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to:

http://webpages.charter.net/moment/

http://webpages.charter.net/moment/winjunk.htm
Old April 30th 04, 06:33 PM
Rob Mills

"The Other Guy" wrote in message

Pozila no where to be found??

No surprise, I never could get any response from them when they were
supposedly live and well. Tried to get info several years ago on why their
demo kept locking up but they just ignored me, guess they didn't have an
answer. RM ~

Old May 1st 04, 07:00 PM
Burr

I think they moved up north

Burr

Never anonymous Bud wrote:

While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', "Rob Mills"
scribbled:

"The Other Guy" wrote in message
. ..

Pozila no where to be found??

No surprise, I never could get any response from them when they were
supposedly live and well. Tried to get info several years ago on why their
demo kept locking up but they just ignored me, guess they didn't have an
answer. RM ~

First, you need to spell the name correctly.

THEN, you simply look up the registration info for their domain name...

Registrant:
Pozilla Software (POZILLASOFT-DOM)
15428 N 38th St
Phoenix, AZ 85032
US

Domain Name: POZILLASOFT.COM

Administrative Contact:
Goldman, Adam (AGI57)
Pozilla Software
15248 N 38th St
Phoenix, AZ 85032
US
602.788.6500

To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity....

Old May 1st 04, 07:34 PM
Dwayne

No surprise, I never could get any response from them when they were
supposedly live and well. Tried to get info several years ago on why their
demo kept locking up but they just ignored me, guess they didn't have an
answer. RM ~

HOLY CRAP I just got a reply from John at Pozilla.

Old May 1st 04, 08:07 PM
N8KDV

Never anonymous Bud wrote:

While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', Burr
scribbled:

I think they moved up north

Then file a complaint with the Registrar and get their domain locked,
and their DNS removed.

But you better be VERY sure, or Pozilla will have grounds to sure you.

And we all know that nobody wants to get 'sured'...

LOL!

Old May 3rd 04, 11:59 PM
The Other Guy

And that is just what I did and where the Attorney General went to look for
them... Their is no Pozilla Software, Corp. registered anywhere in the
U.S.A. You can go to any good library in the U.S.A and check out their
Corporate Registion Book, i.e. they ain't in it...

Never anonymous Bud wrote in
:

While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', "Rob Mills"
scribbled:

"The Other Guy" wrote in message
. ..

Pozila no where to be found??

No surprise, I never could get any response from them when they were
supposedly live and well. Tried to get info several years ago on why
their demo kept locking up but they just ignored me, guess they didn't
have an answer. RM ~

First, you need to spell the name correctly.

you mean I didn't spell POZILLA right??

THEN, you simply look up the registration info for their domain
name...

Registrant:
Pozilla Software (POZILLASOFT-DOM)
15428 N 38th St
Phoenix, AZ 85032
US

hahahaha now thats funny, i.e. thats an empty building, and thats why I
filded the complaint!!!

Old May 4th 04, 12:01 AM
The Other Guy

Dwayne wrote in
.net:

No surprise, I never could get any response from them when they
were supposedly live and well. Tried to get info several years ago
on why their demo kept locking up but they just ignored me, guess
they didn't have an answer. RM ~

HOLY CRAP I just got a reply from John at Pozilla.

Really?? ask him where they are now. post what you get back, if you get
anything back

Old May 4th 04, 05:51 AM
Bob Parnass

On Mon, 03 May 2004 22:59:40 +0000, The Other Guy wrote:

And that is just what I did and where the Attorney General went to look for
them... Their is no Pozilla Software, Corp. registered anywhere in the
U.S.A. You can go to any good library in the U.S.A and check out their
Corporate Registion Book, i.e. they ain't in it...

They may not be a corporation. Their web site says
nothing about being incorporated.

The company could be a sole proprietorship, partnership, etc.

Bob Parnass, AJ9S GNU/Linux User http://parnass.com

Old May 4th 04, 11:15 PM
The Other Guy

Bob Parnass wrote in
news
On Mon, 03 May 2004 22:59:40 +0000, The Other Guy wrote:

And that is just what I did and where the Attorney General went to
look for them... Their is no Pozilla Software, Corp. registered
anywhere in the U.S.A. You can go to any good library in the U.S.A
and check out their Corporate Registion Book, i.e. they ain't in
it...

They may not be a corporation. Their web site says
nothing about being incorporated.

The company could be a sole proprietorship, partnership, etc.

So this part at the bottom of every web-page does not say CORP???

© Copyright 2000 - Pozilla Software Corp. All Rights Reserved.
This site is protected under U.S. and International Copyright Laws.
This site and its content cannot be reproduced in any manner without
the express written consent of Pozilla Software Corp.

Where I went to school CORP = Corporation, and thats just one of the things
the AZ attorney general wants to talk to them about, that and not paying
tax's and selling software that don't work.. D'oh