Old May 15th 04, 08:25 PM
RAR

Default To owners of both 250D and 296D

I currently own a 250D and would like to add an additional scanner. The
question I have is the P25 demodulation on the 296D improved over the 250D.
I find myself constantly adjusting the volume on the 250D. If there is no
improvement in this regards, then I may opt for a used 250D and save a few
$. Just curious if anyone finds the 296D worth the monetary difference. Oh,
9600 baud is not an issue for me.
Old May 16th 04, 02:42 AM
Rich Carlson, N9JIG

In article 7,
RAR wrote:

I currently own a 250D and would like to add an additional scanner. The
question I have is the P25 demodulation on the 296D improved over the 250D.
I find myself constantly adjusting the volume on the 250D. If there is no
improvement in this regards, then I may opt for a used 250D and save a few
$. Just curious if anyone finds the 296D worth the monetary difference. Oh,
9600 baud is not an issue for me.

I had a BC250D and still have a PRO96. I felt the audio from digital
systems were superior from the PRO96.