Old May 22nd 04, 02:01 AM
Donald K

David Fuller wrote:

Either way, Like I said earlier How can you advocate violence on
anyone. Please explain

Very easily... Here's an example...

"I believe that spammers should be impaled."

-D
--
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort." -Herm Albright
Old May 22nd 04, 02:15 AM
W ä l r ü s

Well, ask your "lawyer", not us! Surely he would know more about law than
we do. Not in -this- case however.

My advise? Never approach a man playing with it in a bathroom, while
eating a hamburger.

"Emilie Goldstien" wrote in message
I left my scanner in the bathroom at the local Wendys. When I returned

get it, I found a customer playing with it (the scanner) while he ate

his
hamburger.

I told him it was my scanner and he asked me to prove it.

I told him a lot of the frequencies in there.
I told him I could pick up cordless phone freqeuencies, like the ones at
Wendys..

Well he tried that and the Wendys employees called the police.
The police took away my radio. I have rights!

I have a lawyer. What can I do?

Old May 22nd 04, 02:54 PM
Jim Douglas

I was really kidding, I would never advocate violence against anyone, well
except if you are endangering me or
my family, then you are going to meet the advocater of violence!

Old May 22nd 04, 11:40 PM
David Fuller

I am glad to here that Mr Jim. Of course I agree with you about
defending you and your loveones and your property.

Have a great day.

Dave F

Old May 26th 04, 12:17 AM
Bob the Printer

"Emilie Goldstien" wrote in message

I have a lawyer. What can I do?

Ask your lawyer! That's what lawyers are for ya know! (well they have a few
other uses too actually, but I'll not go into that here...:-)

And next time, be more careful with your scanner and don't leave it laying
around!

FS: scanner stuff Bart V Scanner 1 October 8th 05 12:47 AM
Pro-95 Scanner John Jenkins Scanner 2 January 16th 04 01:21 AM
Coax signal deteriotion to Scanner Paul Keenleyside Scanner 3 December 10th 03 03:39 AM
FS: scanner stuff Bart V Scanner 1 September 22nd 03 05:43 AM
Taking Back the Group - Family Learns of Evacuation over the Scanner Taking Back the Group Scanner 0 July 22nd 03 01:03 AM