Old June 18th 04, 08:03 PM
bill carty

Default Pro 95

A couple of questions about the pro 95

first off is there a reasonably priced software product that I can purchase
to program the thing? Radi Smack doesn't seem to have software for it.

Secondly, I have winscn for my bearcart 785 I would like to use that
"Template" to load into my radio shack model 95. I can't seem to find a way
to importit the winscan file into into a TXT file (or I hjave forgotten
how).

Any solutions kind and gentle people?

Bill Carty

Old June 18th 04, 11:07 PM
Jim Douglas

Search the web for Pro95, it's a free download and works great! You can get
files for your area that you simply import and start scanning.

Old June 19th 04, 04:16 AM

Radio Shack part number 20-289 will work with the PRO-95. I use it and
Don Starr's software and it works great. The cable mentioned above is
grey in color.

Enjoy.

Keith wrote:
bill carty wrote:

A couple of questions about the pro 95

first off is there a reasonably priced software product that I can purchase
to program the thing? Radi Smack doesn't seem to have software for it.

Secondly, I have winscn for my bearcart 785 I would like to use that
"Template" to load into my radio shack model 95. I can't seem to find a way
to importit the winscan file into into a TXT file (or I hjave forgotten
how).

Any solutions kind and gentle people?

Bill Carty

There is free software available for Windows. See
http://www.starrsoft.com/
You can buy the cable on ebay or pro-95.com, don't use the radio shack
scanner cable with the Pro-95.