Old June 20th 04, 05:44 PM
DJboutit

Default Looking for good Houston Tx frequnecies

I have a old realistic pro 2011 scanner that scans 30-50mhz 138-174mhz
380-512mhz and has 20 memories. I am looking for some intersteing
frequencies other than the police and fire I listen to them all the time for
Houston Tx in the range of my scanner. I also looking weird thing I can
scan for like my computer or tv sound or other cool stuff like that.

KBME Houston to Sports Format Paul Van House Broadcasting 2 November 8th 04 03:09 PM
hOUSTON wINS!! hOUSTON wINS!! U Know Who CB 2 October 20th 04 03:59 AM
Houston commercial classical station is no more WShoots1 Broadcasting 10 September 26th 04 07:09 AM
Scanning in Houston Burr Scanner 0 October 20th 03 02:23 PM
live Houston area scanner Marvin Suggs Scanner 0 July 23rd 03 04:43 PM