Old June 30th 04, 03:52 PM
cva

Default F911 sure make that dumb hayseed Bush look stupid

..
Old June 30th 04, 06:54 PM
clifto

cva wrote:
.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...6/103545.shtml

--
Spammers are people who are too lazy and cowardly to rob liquor stores, but
still want to make money by stealing instead of working.
Old June 30th 04, 10:55 PM
cva

clifto wrote:

cva wrote:

.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...6/103545.shtml

couldn't agree with it more.
Old July 1st 04, 12:57 AM
Jim Douglas

Here is the real dumb hayseed!

http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/show...roduct_ID=1759

"cva" wrote in message ...
.

Old July 1st 04, 05:24 PM
cva

Jim Douglas wrote:

Here is the real dumb hayseed!

http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/show...roduct_ID=1759

"cva" wrote in message ...

.

hard to believe that anyone could support bush.

Old July 1st 04, 07:37 PM
Ken Finney

"cva" wrote in message ...
Jim Douglas wrote:

Here is the real dumb hayseed!

http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/show...roduct_ID=1759

"cva" wrote in message

.

hard to believe that anyone could support bush.

Yeah, many of the smart people in rec.radio.scanner don't post much.

Four More Years!

Old July 1st 04, 10:32 PM
Jim Douglas

It's not supporting anyone, Michael Moore is a lying piece of Canadian ****!
Listen to the lot's of folks saying that most of the movie is bull****! MM
should get the hell out of the USA and go back to his ****ing homeland!

"cva" wrote in message ...
Jim Douglas wrote:

Here is the real dumb hayseed!

http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/show...roduct_ID=1759

"cva" wrote in message

.

hard to believe that anyone could support bush.

Old July 1st 04, 11:43 PM
dxAce

Jim Douglas wrote:

It's not supporting anyone, Michael Moore is a lying piece of Canadian ****!
Listen to the lot's of folks saying that most of the movie is bull****! MM
should get the hell out of the USA and go back to his ****ing homeland!

Unfortunately, Michael Moore is from Flint, Michigan.

"cva" wrote in message ...
Jim Douglas wrote:

Here is the real dumb hayseed!

http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/show...roduct_ID=1759

"cva" wrote in message

.

hard to believe that anyone could support bush.

Old July 2nd 04, 12:55 AM
MSteve

Unfortunately, Michael Moore is from Flint, Michigan.

For someone who is from Flint, Michigan, Moore sure does talk down the homeland he is from.
I've herd some of his trash talk about the USA and he is a scumbag just making money off the times.

"cva" wrote in message ...
Jim Douglas wrote:

Here is the real dumb hayseed!

http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/show...roduct_ID=1759

"cva" wrote in message

.

hard to believe that anyone could support bush.

Old July 6th 04, 12:07 AM
Joseph Toubes

this is way off topic. Yes, I saw the film. What I tend to say is that
people should vote the man, not the party. Yet, we have people who would
vote for Saadam if he were in their political party, regardless.
"Matt Osborn" wrote in message
On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 09:24:00 -0700, cva wrote:

Jim Douglas wrote:

Here is the real dumb hayseed!

http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/show...roduct_ID=1759

"cva" wrote in message ...

.

hard to believe that anyone could support bush.

John Kerry testified to unsubstantiated hearsay evidence that
slandered America's warriors. He witnessed none of the activity to
which he testified; he knew none of those whose testimony he repeated;
he had, in fact, no basis whatever for any of his testimony.

As a result of his testimony, many Americans and most Europeans
actually believe that we (America's warriors) murdered, raped, cut off
heads, tortured and generally behaved as the Moguls.

His testimony was not true, his own experience told him that it was
not true and those he heard it from were not able to substantiate who
they were let alone their testimony.