Old July 3rd 04, 04:44 PM
Lou

Default FS Scanner Crystals

FS.

Crystals for you Crystal Scanner collectors. I wouldn't be posting an FS
here, but these are ALL Scanner crystals.

Qty. - Frequency - markings - condition
1 - 460.400 MHz - Type MRU-2 from M-tron - new in pkg
4 - 33.760 MHz - Type MRL-2 from M-tron - new in pkg
10 - 460.500 MHz - Type BCT from American Electronics Inc. - new in pkg
3 - 460.500 MHz - "stamped" BCT - Japan. Possibly same as the former listed
10 crystals. These look new but aren't in package. $2.75 EACH - these 3
only.

I got these in a buy out. I'm not sure what they fit. The BCTs I can only
assume are for Bearcat. I don't know for sure. As to the rest, I haven't a
clue.
IF anyone out there recognizes any of the "types" listed and/or familiar
with the companies listed as to markings and so on, please let me know even
if you're not interested in buying, it may help me to be more clear in any
future listings. .

Crystals - even if in pkg new, are sold AS IS. I don't know if they'll work
for you. EXCEPT for the 3 loose crystals, the rest are $5 each plus
shipping. Buy 2 or more, they're $4.00 each plus shipping. Buy the lot, "I"
will pay the shipping. Payment via postal money order only. ALL sales of
any quantity will be based on any prior sales.

PLEASE..... IF replying, REPLY DIRECT. I've been having trouble with the
news groups. Some days I get them, some I don't. Remove the NO SPAM to
reply.

Thanks,

Lou

FS: scanner stuff Bart V Scanner 1 October 8th 05 12:47 AM
FS Scanner crystals Lou Scanner 0 May 4th 04 04:32 PM
Pro-95 Scanner John Jenkins Scanner 2 January 16th 04 02:21 AM
Coax signal deteriotion to Scanner Paul Keenleyside Scanner 3 December 10th 03 04:39 AM
FS: scanner stuff Bart V Scanner 1 September 22nd 03 05:43 AM