Old July 5th 04, 02:36 PM
Frank Bals

Default PRO-43 still a good HH scanner?

I'm just wondering how the PRO-43 compares to the newer handheld scanners
that cover the MilAir band as far as sensitivity, selectivity, and dynamic
range?
Obviously, I know it's not a trunk tracker.

Frank

Old July 5th 04, 08:32 PM
Mike Tschel.

It was a good to excellent handheld when I owned mine....The keypad
eventually wore out, but it was an excellent scanner. (The 'cell-mod' was
simply clipping one diode...easy. Listening to cell was boring BTW)

My opinion only.
Mike