Old July 6th 04, 08:20 PM

Default Watkins Glen and SCCA

Anyone have the freqs for Watkins Glen Raceway and the SCCA that will be there this weekend?

--
Carl
Old July 7th 04, 04:51 AM
Beloved Leader

" wrote in message ...

Anyone have the freqs for Watkins Glen Raceway and the SCCA that will be
there this weekend?

I thought that was in Tompkins County, but it's in Schuyler County.

Start eh
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws....ate_county.hts

Then click on:
ULS Database

OK, we get a big list. My guess is that you're looking for "Watkins
Glen International." Oh, yeah; that's it.

http://dbserver.iscmotorsports.com/TheGlen/index.cfm

To find all the listings, search for the word "INTERNATIONAL". In
MSIE, this option is under "Edit". You get these call signs:

KNIK946 (misspelled "INTERATIONAL")
KNIP733
KNIP920
WNAJ310
WNIH735
WPHE993
WPSH282
WPSH284

All are in service type IG, Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional.

You can take it from there.
Old July 7th 04, 05:16 AM
Beloved Leader

" wrote in message ...

Watkins Glen Raceway and the SCCA

(Part two of reply)
I stopped too soon. Had I keept looking at the list, I would have seen
these other licensees of interest:

PHELON MOTORSPORTS INC WPJR899 Active IG
T& K COMMUNICATIONS SYS INC WPJV268 Active YG
SCHUYLER, COUNTY OF WPKY733 Active PW
ZYTEX INSTRUMENTS LTD WPNV482 Active IG
LAUGENI, CAROLYN J:HUFF, MARK DBA T BONE MOTOR SPORTS LLC WPNW604
Active IG
R C FISHER MOTORSPORTS WPOD592 Active IG
GROUP III PROMOTIONS INC WPOX432 Active IG
TEAM AMICK MOTORSPORTS WPOX478 Active IG
PENSKE RACING SOUTH INC WPOX480 Active IG
RALPH DALE EARNHARDT INC WPOZ250 Active IG
JOE GIBBS RACING INC WPPA664 Active IG
PROMOTIONS IN MOTION WPPA665 Active IG
PETTY ENTERPRISES LLC WPPA928 Active IG
ZYTEX SPORTS TELEMETRY INC WPPD284 Active IG
BUMGARNER, KEN DBA KEN BUMGARNER TELEPRODUCTIONS INC WPPG763 Active IG
FLORIDA FILM TAPE WPPP252 Active IG
VINTAGE PHOTO STUDIOS INC WPPU850 Active IG
RACING RADIOS INC WPQA386 Active IG
FORSYTHE CHAMPIONSHIP RACING WPQA920 Active IG

Well, you get the point.
Old July 7th 04, 03:19 PM
TlgtrProd

Try racefreqs.com, they may have the cars or you can check at
racingelectronics.com they have a fairly cheap subscription plan that may have
SCCA.

SCCA has a website too, but I cna't remember where...you might be able to
contact them...

Kevin (aka tlgtr)
****
Zip slowly, medical statistics show that over 100,000 people are injured
annually by their clothing.