Old July 8th 04, 05:24 AM
kd6bfr

Default PRO 92 question

I aquired a Radioshack PRO 92 "B" but it doesnt seem to want to trunk.
The system is San Diego and is a 3600 baud analog system. All the
frequencies were entered, including data channels. All "D" was
removed and MO entered manually on all frequencies as they were
entered. Is their a trick to get it to trunk when you turn it on? By
the way it is a 3.28 firmware version.

Old July 9th 04, 04:36 AM
kd6bfr

"Frank346" wrote in message ...
The PRO-92 cannot track a splinter system.

"kd6bfr" wrote in message
om...
I aquired a Radioshack PRO 92 "B" but it doesnt seem to want to trunk.
The system is San Diego and is a 3600 baud analog system. All the
frequencies were entered, including data channels. All "D" was
removed and MO entered manually on all frequencies as they were
entered. Is their a trick to get it to trunk when you turn it on? By
the way it is a 3.28 firmware version.

I think I'll sell it. I have seen a few on eBay go for insane amounts. How does
$65 bucks plus shipping sound???? Any feedback on this?
Old July 15th 04, 12:27 AM
tomcatgbmi

my Pro 92 doesnt trunk track right either. you should sell it and get a Pro 96.
Old July 16th 04, 09:08 AM
suspect

very soon i will reply ur message

Old July 16th 04, 09:08 AM
suspect

very soon i will reply ur message

Interesting question JAMES HAMPTON CB 3 December 7th 04 09:34 AM
transmitter question - its a dousy duckman Homebrew 24 January 3rd 04 12:11 AM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM
Question regarding police tactics and scanners noobie Scanner 0 July 29th 03 12:48 AM