Old July 8th 04, 02:41 PM

Default How to find the frequency for MS HWY PATROL and MS game wardens

I've searched everywhere and cant find either, could anyone help!
Old July 8th 04, 05:24 PM
RadioMan2

You're on the internet, have the whole world of information in your hands,
and post to this newsgroup.

How'd you find the newsgroup?

Come on, look a lil deeper into the internet, I'm sure you'll find it. You
didn't look hard enough, it is out there. I think I may even have 1 or 2
sites bookmarked but I'll leave it up to you to find what your looking for.

wrote in message
I've searched everywhere and cant find either, could anyone help!

---

Old July 8th 04, 10:00 PM

trust me I've found frequencies for tons of crap from McDonald's to
FBI and I've truly searched, I use this world of information on a
daily basis from gardening to programming the list goes on and on.
This wasn't just a request from someone who's too lazy to look for
himself, but that's alright I'll find it.

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 12:24:12 -0400, "RadioMan2"
m wrote:

You're on the internet, have the whole world of information in your hands,
and post to this newsgroup.

How'd you find the newsgroup?

Come on, look a lil deeper into the internet, I'm sure you'll find it. You
didn't look hard enough, it is out there. I think I may even have 1 or 2
sites bookmarked but I'll leave it up to you to find what your looking for.

.. .

Old July 8th 04, 10:35 PM
Jim Douglas

Great answer, next time just tell em to $uck off! So what makes you think
the guy did not try looking for hours before posting?

"RadioMan2" m wrote in
message ...

Old July 9th 04, 12:54 AM
David M. Hitchner

http://www.radioreference.com/

Best information I have found on MS. I am originally from there and
occasionally go back for visits.

--
David M. Hitchner - K5DMH
Baton Rouge, LA

Baton Rouge Area Scanning
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-k5dmh

ID Tracker
http://bellsouthpwp.net/k/d/kd5eis/I.../IDTracker.htm

ASDS - Anti-Spam Defense System - Do not Auto-Reply
For replies, use my callsign @bellsouth.net.

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity!

Old July 9th 04, 02:35 AM
na

wrote in :

I've searched everywhere and cant find either, could anyone help!

try
http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/reports/index.cfm

and look for ms state and ms dnr(conservation)

my suggestion is to go to seach state/county page retrieve all of the
records in the county then do a Licensee / State using the information you
get from state county search.

hope this helps
Old July 9th 04, 03:42 PM

Thanks, David!