Old July 16th 04, 09:22 AM
DocDan Daniel

Default Question about Discrimiantor-Output on UBC 278 XLT

Hi Group,

I do have a question about the UBC 278 XLT. A friend of mine wants to
add a Discrimator-Out to his UBC 278 XLT, but it seems like no one is
able to help him with Information on the IC and pin to use! Is anybody
here who is able to help me?

From our past experience (UBC 144 XLT, Pro50, Pro28, etc) it was very
easy to build such out to the scanner.

I hope you know and understand what I am asking for, I am from
Germany, so maybe not every Term of the radio-technician-pro-language
is correct used ;-)

Anyway, thank you for any help on this!

Interesting question JAMES HAMPTON CB 3 December 7th 04 09:34 AM
transmitter question - its a dousy duckman Homebrew 24 January 3rd 04 12:11 AM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM
Question regarding police tactics and scanners noobie Scanner 0 July 29th 03 12:48 AM