Old July 19th 04, 10:11 AM

Default Wanted: Support documentation on PRO-2035

Does anyone have a copy of the users manual or technical manual on the
PRO-2035 I can get. I'm willing to pay reasonable photo-copying and
postage costs.

Thanks
Rob
Old July 19th 04, 10:33 AM
news.vif.com

http://support.radioshack.com/suppor...nics/16587.htm

--
John Medica
System & Network administrator

NAMA, Listening-Post, Ontario Unlisted Frequency Guide

Old July 20th 04, 10:37 AM

Thanks, But that not what I want. I need something that I can use to
repair the scanner.

Robert Williams

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 05:33:45 -0400, "news.vif.com"
wrote:

http://support.radioshack.com/suppor...nics/16587.htm

Wanted - QRP rig and Tuner M. Kassay Boatanchors 0 April 6th 04 03:27 PM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 01:02 AM
Wanted: 23cms preamp and linear amplifier Al Bolton Equipment 0 November 1st 03 05:31 PM
Wanted: 23cms preamp and linear amplifier Al Bolton Homebrew 0 November 1st 03 05:31 PM