Old August 17th 04, 05:32 PM
Vic Canova

Default What would a Pro-2035 go for?

"Douglas Brown" wrote in message ...
I have a Pro-2035 that I never use anymore, it is sitting here collecting
dust.. It is in good condition with the discriminator mod using RCA
connectors for NFM and WFM, which works fine. It is a Canadian model with
the full 800 Mhz blah, blah, blah. Just curious, if I where to sell it what
would be a fair asking price?

An ancient rig "collecting dust"? That's not exactly a smart phrase to
use, but try giving it to someone who
can appreciate it. You won't collect any pocket change that way, but
you'll earn a friend for life.

However, if that idea sounds ridiculous to you, then
maybe if you started using it again, you'll rediscover
the reason you bought it in the first place?