Old September 6th 04, 02:41 PM
JER1538A

Default ZEROMATIC 2006/2035/42

Does anyone know where to find the ZEROMATIC MOD for pro 2006 / 2035 / 2042 ?
It makes the zeromatic work on scan as well as search by cutting a wire and
grounding it by way of a resistor. Thats all I remember about it.
THANX !!

Old September 6th 04, 03:44 PM
Radaar

Excuse my ignorance, but what is Zeromatic? I own both the 2006 and 2035.

Old September 6th 04, 04:44 PM
JER1538A

IT MAKES THE SCANNER LAND ON THE CORRECT FREQ IN THE SEARCH MODE SO IF 155.415
IS TRANSMITTING THE SEARCH WONT STOP AT .405 .41 .42 .425 ONLY ON THE
CORRECT FREQ. BEARCATS STOP EARLY LIKE THAT. ANYWAY THE MOD MAKES THAT
CIRCUIT WORK ON SCAN AS WELL AS SEARCH.
Old September 6th 04, 04:47 PM
JER1538A

DO YOU HAVE THAT VOLUME ?
ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS IF THERE IS INFO ON WHICH WIRE ON THE PIN CONNECTOR IS
USED ON THE 2035 OR 2042
THANX

Old September 6th 04, 05:53 PM
Frank346

The articles cover PRO-2004,5,6 only. A service manual for the 2035 is at
http://www.servicedocs.com/ARTIKELEN/9500207510001.PDF

Old September 6th 04, 06:32 PM
JER1538A

THANX THAT SHOULD HELP TREMENDOUSLY !!