RadioBanter

-   -   Icom R-2 question - anyone got experience? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36414-icom-r-2-question-anyone-got-experience.html)

Bruce Markowitz October 7th 04 12:27 AM

Icom R-2 question - anyone got experience?

On my R2, when I press the Band button, after it hits the bands, I get "CH1"
which goes up to CH59
These seem to be pre-programmed. Some seem to be FM broadcast, some are
locked out. These are NOT channels that I programmed, and this is NOT the
"channel scan" mode. I can not seem to find ANY refenence to these. They do
not appear in software, and the button combos have no effect when these are
on screen, there is also a strange letter combo on the lower right of the
screen, looks like a "tw".
Anyone know what these are, can they be changed? How can some be "skipped"
if I can't seem to get any access to them??
Anyone?