Old October 17th 04, 11:46 PM
Cliff Hanger

Default ScanCat Gold

Does a crack exsist for this software

Old October 18th 04, 12:32 AM
whoever

Sure
Goto this group and join, then ask your question.

Old October 18th 04, 07:10 AM
Tempest

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:46:07 +0100, "Cliff Hanger"
wrote:

Does a crack exsist for this software

Why would you want it? It sucks so bad.

Old October 18th 04, 07:45 PM
Cliff Hanger

Looking for something to better than Icom RS-R8500 and tk8500 software.

Old October 19th 04, 01:05 AM
Michael

"Cliff Hanger" wrote in message
Looking for something to better than Icom RS-R8500 and tk8500 software.

You could 'purchase' something....Naw, why would anyone do that?

Mike T.

Old October 19th 04, 01:10 AM
michael agner

Well, let's see...there are several packages listed on the Strong
Signals software page that *may* fit the bill...the URL is:

http://www.strongsignals.net/access/.../software.html

Where available, the page also lists Yahoo support groups for the
software and reviews.

These packages explicitly state they support the R8500:
Spectrum Commander
Deltacomm
Frequency Manager
Radiomax ***one of my favorite weapons of choice for researching
frequencies
Radio Control
TRX Manager

These packages say they support 'most Icom with CI-V protocol' or
similar:
Radioctl
Radio Manager (old version)
Scan Manager

No doubt I missed a few, but this should get you started. If you
find a package not listed on that page, let me know so it can be added.

73s Mike
Strong Signals Software page editor

Cliff Hanger wrote:
Looking for something to better than Icom RS-R8500 and tk8500 software.

Gold plating antenna elements? Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr. Antenna 40 April 20th 04 10:35 PM
Order your radio amateur callsign engraved on 24k gold electroplated badge ! Thierry Equipment 0 November 20th 03 10:39 PM
Scancat Gold Software BDK Scanner 16 August 9th 03 01:31 PM
What is a GOLD version of TS830S??? Ron Equipment 0 July 3rd 03 09:03 PM