Old October 28th 04, 04:57 AM
scannerfan

Default Still some good scanner bargains out there

Saw a Bearcat 800xlt at a hamfest last weekend in the box with accessories.
Seller didn't have a price on it. I thought he probably wanted too much
since the hamfest was in its second hour and it hadn't sold, but I asked the
price anyway. Seller said "I want $20, but I think that's too much". I
offered him $10 and ran out like a bandit with it. Works great.

Hit those hamfests and flea markets for great scanner deals and don't assume
unpriced items are out of your price range... you might be very surprised.

Old October 28th 04, 10:01 PM
Scannerfan

Hey, buddy,

You mind using your own email account address if your posting to this
newsgroup. I'm starting to get ****ing junk mail you twit.

That's my email address you dumb ****.