Old November 10th 04, 09:09 AM
da_big_)bad_woof

Default WTB : REALISTIC PRO 43,PRO 2022,PRO 2005,6

IM LOCATED IN EASTERN CANADA AND AM LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING SCANNERS
REALISTIC PRO 43,34
REALISTIC PRO 2022.PRO 2005,6
IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THESES FOR SALE PLEASE EMAIL ME
THANKS

Old November 10th 04, 03:25 PM
Alex Clayton

"da_big_)bad_woof" wrote in message
IM LOCATED IN EASTERN CANADA AND AM LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING SCANNERS
REALISTIC PRO 43,34
REALISTIC PRO 2022.PRO 2005,6
IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THESES FOR SALE PLEASE EMAIL ME
THANKS

Take a look at Ebay, lot's of scanners for sale.
--
25% graduate functional illiterates. We should remove the warning labels
from everything and let nature take care of the problem.

Old June 8th 09, 05:20 PM
Junior Member

hey there iam in fredericton nb and i have one of these ..call me at 471-6666