Old November 22nd 04, 03:10 AM
Ruffin

Default Freqs needed Massenutten Va win95 format would be cool

I have a pro95, anyone have the freqs for Massenutten Va area already
programmed that I can download to get a head start on monitoring while
I enjoy my vacation at the end of Dec 2004.

Thanks

ruffin at rtpscan dot com
Old November 22nd 04, 01:20 PM
michael agner

There are a few places to check; you can try the various Va. scanning
mailing lists and scanning clubs listed at:

http://henney.com/chm/links/vadatah.htm#VLIST

Or you can check the PRO93/95 Yahoo list

Most require [free and painless] registration for access.

73s and GL...Mike