Old November 24th 04, 07:16 PM
news.vif.com

RADIO SHACK 96 SUCKS!

It blows away any Bearcat, so they must really SUCK, eh?

BDK

OH PLEASE! CHEAP ******* THAT CAN EFFORT IT!
Old November 25th 04, 04:37 AM
Evan Platt

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:16:38 -0500, "news.vif.com"
wrote:

OH PLEASE! CHEAP ******* THAT CAN EFFORT IT!

Please fix your caps lock key and spell checker. They are both broken.

Old November 25th 04, 06:03 AM
whoever

wrote:

OH PLEASE! CHEAP ******* THAT CAN EFFORT IT!

Please fix your caps lock key and spell checker. They are both broken.

What's spelled wrong?

Old November 25th 04, 06:12 AM
Evan Platt

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:03:27 -0500, whoever whoever@wherever wrote:

OH PLEASE! CHEAP ******* THAT CAN EFFORT IT!

Please fix your caps lock key and spell checker. They are both broken.

What's spelled wrong?

"Cheap ******* that can effort it?"

I'm assuming he meant AFFORD. With either word, the sentence makes no
sense.

Old November 25th 04, 12:29 PM
whoever

Evan Platt wrote:
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:03:27 -0500, whoever whoever@wherever wrote:

OH PLEASE! CHEAP ******* THAT CAN EFFORT IT!

Please fix your caps lock key and spell checker. They are both broken.

What's spelled wrong?

"Cheap ******* that can effort it?"

I'm assuming he meant AFFORD. With either word, the sentence makes no
sense.

True, the sentence makes no sense. But the spelling is correct.

Old November 25th 04, 02:45 PM
cc0340844

It is true , just ordered one but it is only for an online sale.Not in the
stores . And its only for Nov. 25th
"Bill Amann Jr" wrote in message
Just got a email from Radio Shack they are having a Thanksgiving day sale
. They are taking $150.00 off with a rebate.

Old November 25th 04, 11:52 PM
Bob the Printer

"whoever" whoever@wherever wrote in message
Really?
Is the PRO-95 digital?

NO!

Old November 26th 04, 12:22 AM
whoever

Bob the Printer wrote:
"whoever" whoever@wherever wrote in message

Really?
Is the PRO-95 digital?

NO!

Thanks Bob, no need to holler and Please quote all my reply if possible.
My question was to this reply.

"Really?
Is the PRO-95 digital?
http://tinyurl.com/3q6wj

CommCtr1 wrote:
Its the Pro-95 not the 96!!! Check their site........."

I also posted a link to the site that showed that the "digital" scanner
was on sale. I think my question was sarcasm! I hope that a few people
picked one up today at that price, I got my second one!
Happy Holidays.