RadioBanter

-   -   Where To Buy? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36713-where-buy.html)

DeWayne December 2nd 04 10:55 PM

Where To Buy?

Where is a good place to buy a handheld telescoping antenna? I didn't see
any on the Radio Shack site. Thanks!

DeWayne

Jim Hackett December 2nd 04 11:31 PM

Radio Shack! 20-006
http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...ct%5Fid=20-006

DeWayne December 3rd 04 12:19 AM

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
Radio Shack! 20-006
http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...ct%5Fid=20-006

Thanks Jim. Looks like a good one.

DeWayne

DeWayne December 3rd 04 01:42 AM

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
Radio Shack! 20-006
http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...ct%5Fid=20-006

Too bad it doesn't have the swivel. It would be very nice!

Van Johnson December 3rd 04 09:07 PM

scannerworld.com

Al Klein December 3rd 04 10:34 PM

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 01:42:00 GMT, "DeWayne" said in
alt.radio.scanner:

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Radio Shack! 20-006
http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...ct%5Fid=20-006

Too bad it doesn't have the swivel. It would be very nice!

Two right-angle BNC connectors and it'll swivel.