Old December 2nd 04, 10:55 PM
DeWayne

Default Where To Buy?

Where is a good place to buy a handheld telescoping antenna? I didn't see
any on the Radio Shack site. Thanks!

DeWayne

Old December 2nd 04, 11:31 PM
Jim Hackett

Radio Shack! 20-006
http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...ct%5Fid=20-006

Old December 3rd 04, 12:19 AM
DeWayne

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
Radio Shack! 20-006
http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...ct%5Fid=20-006

Thanks Jim. Looks like a good one.

DeWayne

Old December 3rd 04, 01:42 AM
DeWayne

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
Radio Shack! 20-006
http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...ct%5Fid=20-006

Too bad it doesn't have the swivel. It would be very nice!

Old December 3rd 04, 09:07 PM
Van Johnson

scannerworld.com

Old December 3rd 04, 10:34 PM
Al Klein

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 01:42:00 GMT, "DeWayne" said in
alt.radio.scanner:

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Radio Shack! 20-006
http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...ct%5Fid=20-006

Too bad it doesn't have the swivel. It would be very nice!

Two right-angle BNC connectors and it'll swivel.