Old January 26th 05, 10:23 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Default Poppers? --- I WANT ONE !!!

"tom" wrote:
Poppers? --- I WANT ONE !!!

Could I interest you in some Extreme Fajitas®?

73,

Steve

Old January 27th 05, 04:00 AM
tom

Extreme Fajitas? Hmmm, sounds interesting, I must admit.
I was wondering why I was waking up all thirsty and dizzy --- and here I was
thinking it was all the vodka of I've been drinking --- silly me.
But seriously, about these EM Poppers --- do you think the CIA would be
interested in deploying a popper array in Canada?
First we would program the poppers to make people vote republican, and then
get the neo-conservative think-tanks to come up with a way to divert soft
campaign funds into funding a contract to deploy thousands of poppers
nationwide along the northern border provinces of BC, Alberta, etc.
Then comes the sneaky part, once the yankees are all thirsty and dizzy and
voting republican, we set up huge rocket motors pointing off into space at
wierd angles and run them night and day, this would alter the earth's spin,
and push the geographic pole towards russia, having the net effect of
pushing canadian territory into a more southerly latitude where it's warmer
so the pot plants grow better.
This information is top secret, I'm relying on the tight knit NNTP community
to keep this under wraps.

Old January 28th 05, 02:10 AM
Ian Smith

"tom" wrote:
Poppers? --- I WANT ONE !!!

Could I interest you in some Extreme Fajitas®?

73,

Steve

Are they spicy? I like extreme spice. Oh yes!

at http://www.TitanNews.com