RadioBanter

-   -   Does any VOX recorder software exist? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/63153-does-any-vox-recorder-software-exist.html)

[email protected] January 30th 05 09:07 PM

Does any VOX recorder software exist?

By VOX I mean software that will only trip when a human voice
is recieved. I have a hardware unit, but software would be
a lot more usefull.
Terry

SkyPilot January 30th 05 10:38 PM

"Bruce Romero" pounded on the keyboard and wrote:

http://fun.supereva.it/ninopo.freewe...er/index.htm?p
wrote in message
roups.com...
By VOX I mean software that will only trip when a human voice
is recieved. I have a hardware unit, but software would be
a lot more usefull.
Terry

http://www.davee.com/scanrec/

Brian J. Rueger | Hampton Div. of Fire & Rescue | "Who dares wins"
Lt./Paramedic | Fire Communications Officer | Hampton, VA.
B.S. Comm/I/SEL Pilot | MSgt, USAF (Ret.) 49199 | NREMT-P
Check out my home page: http://members.cox.net/brueger
Some of my photography: http://www.usefilm.com/photographer/34185.html
"Life's too short to drink LITE beer!"

Erik January 30th 05 11:01 PM