Old January 30th 05, 09:07 PM

Default Does any VOX recorder software exist?

By VOX I mean software that will only trip when a human voice
is recieved. I have a hardware unit, but software would be
a lot more usefull.
Terry

Old January 30th 05, 10:38 PM
SkyPilot

"Bruce Romero" pounded on the keyboard and wrote:

http://fun.supereva.it/ninopo.freewe...er/index.htm?p
wrote in message
roups.com...
By VOX I mean software that will only trip when a human voice
is recieved. I have a hardware unit, but software would be
a lot more usefull.
Terry

http://www.davee.com/scanrec/

Brian J. Rueger | Hampton Div. of Fire & Rescue | "Who dares wins"
Lt./Paramedic | Fire Communications Officer | Hampton, VA.
B.S. Comm/I/SEL Pilot | MSgt, USAF (Ret.) 49199 | NREMT-P
Check out my home page: http://members.cox.net/brueger
Some of my photography: http://www.usefilm.com/photographer/34185.html
"Life's too short to drink LITE beer!"
Old January 30th 05, 11:01 PM