Old February 14th 05, 08:22 PM
John Schneider

Default FA - Icom 7100 - 1/2 hour left

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Old February 14th 05, 11:10 PM
Jesse

"John Schneider" wrote in
:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0209396&ssPage
Name=STRK:MESE:IT

Do we really need hourly updates to your fuzzy pictured auction ?
This is your 4th time, and you seem kinda pushy and desperate to sell it.

Old February 15th 05, 08:56 PM
John Schneider

Hey ass-wipe:
1- Real men use real emaill addresses
2- Now you speak for the whole group and determine what they need?
3- Hourly updates? What are you doin'...readin the same post over and over?
4- Don't like the picure, either request a better one or close your "Ding
Fries are Done" eyes

John

"Jesse" wrote in message
"John Schneider" wrote in
:

Old February 15th 05, 11:47 PM
Jesse

"John Schneider" wrote in
:

Hey ass-wipe:
1- Real men use real emaill addresses

But they don't use outlook express, the perfect app for little girls and
clueless newbies. Do you just love spam ? And I don't mean the kind that
comes in a can. Then keep on using your real email address, real man.
You can be the real man with a spam flooded in box.
I'll just sit back and laugh.

2- Now you speak for the whole group and determine what they need?
3- Hourly updates? What are you doin'...readin the same post over and
over?

Can you count to 4 ?

4- Don't like the picure, either request a better one or close your
"Ding Fries are Done" eyes

John

Ohh such a friendly ebayer ... And a top posting moron to boot, who
couldn't take an in focus pic to save his life. Hope you use your
proceddings from the auction to invest in something other than a made in
china $75 cheap-o camera.

"Jesse" wrote in message
"John Schneider" wrote in
:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...750209396&ssPa

Old February 16th 05, 12:27 AM
news.vif.com

Your message has been evaluated by our panel of experts.
Here are the results of our tests.

Please get a...
[ ] clue
[ ] grip
[ ] job
[X] life
[X] note from your mom

You should...
[ ] Get your ego boost some other way
[X] Go away
[ ] Have someone who can read review your postings
[ ] Not have "one for the road" next time
[ ] Put up a web site with your name on it to show the world
[ ] Save your postings for later and think if you really want to send
them
[ ] Stay in school
[ ] Take down your web site, it's not very good
[X] Take your medication
[ ] Think about other people's feelings before you post

Suggested other activities
[X] Consider another hobby
[ ] Get your ego boost instead by helping out at a local hospital
[ ] Helping someone else
[ ] Posting something constructive
[ ] Spending some time with your family instead of your magazines

Thank you for your submission.

You have...
[ ] failed, must try harder
[X] failed utterly, without hope of redemption.
[ ] passed
[ ] passed with honors

--
John Medica