Old February 14th 05, 11:09 PM
PowerHouse Communications

Default For Sale: Mobile / Cell Phone Jammer

Perhaps, however, it is illegal in the states as well... Too bad... Would
be a nice thing to have in places like movie theaters, etc...

"mikeFNB" moc.dlrowltn@FNB7G-ekim wrote in message
neither do they work on most of the uk systems.
it's a stateside product.

mike

"RADIOTWO" wrote in message
These are illegal in the UK

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hiya all (hope this isn't annoying, I haven't done it before),

I have a BRAND NEW Mobile phone jammer for sale. This is a fixed jammer
which is capable of paralyzing phone signals within 20 meters.

The price of the jammer is £139.99 (plus postage charges depending on
where you live).

The jammer itself can be mounted upon a wall, or ceiling, or table,
wherever is necessary.

---
Technical Info:

AC input 100V ~ 240V AC
DC output 12V, 1000mA
Power output (Avg.) 23dB, 200mW per band (600mW Output)
Total Power Consumption 2W
Effective blocking area up to 20 metre diametre of jamming
Effective cellular system AMPS, CDMA, TDMA, GSM, PCS, DCS, iDEN, Nextel
Dimensions 100mm(W) * 100mm(L) * 30mm(H)
Weight 300g including power supply
---

Please either e-mail me for info and pics, or alternatively reply to
this thread.

Thanks all!! :-)

Old February 14th 05, 11:23 PM
Jock.

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:09:21 -0600, "PowerHouse Communications"
, a cretinous top-poster, wrote:

"mikeFNB" moc.dlrowltn@FNB7G-ekim wrote in message
neither do they work on most of the uk systems.
it's a stateside product.

mike

"RADIOTWO" wrote in message
These are illegal in the UK

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hiya all (hope this isn't annoying, I haven't done it before),

I have a BRAND NEW Mobile phone jammer for sale. This is a fixed jammer
which is capable of paralyzing phone signals within 20 meters.

The price of the jammer is £139.99 (plus postage charges depending on
where you live).

The jammer itself can be mounted upon a wall, or ceiling, or table,
wherever is necessary.

Perhaps, however, it is illegal in the states as well... Too bad... Would
be a nice thing to have in places like movie theaters, etc...

We don't have 'movie theatres' here, we have picture houses and we have quite
enough Yank rubbish already, thank you.

73 de Jock.

--
Silly Warning Label No 1.
"Once used rectally, the thermometer should not
Old February 14th 05, 11:47 PM
PowerHouse Communications

You want some rubbish...

Pictures are inanimate objects... a "picture house" would be something that
shows still images (Slide shows anyone?)... I think it would be VERY
exciting watching a still image, don't you? I'll stick with my "movies,"
thanks... You have fun with your "pictures"...

Oh, BTW, I'm reply from one of those "YANK" news groups. If you don't want
to see my postings, then keep YOUR RUBBISH to your UK groups and stop
cross-posting!

--------------------
Main Entry: 1pic·ture
Pronunciation: 'pik-ch&r
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin pictura, from pictus, past participle
of pingere to paint -- more at PAINT
1 : a design or representation made by various means (as painting, drawing,
or photography)
---------------------

Old February 15th 05, 01:45 PM
Jock.

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:47:26 -0600, "PowerHouse Communications"
wrote:

You want some rubbish...

Pictures are inanimate objects... a "picture house" would be something that
shows still images (Slide shows anyone?)... I think it would be VERY
exciting watching a still image, don't you? I'll stick with my "movies,"
thanks... You have fun with your "pictures"...

Oh, BTW, I'm reply from one of those "YANK" news groups. If you don't want
to see my postings, then keep YOUR RUBBISH to your UK groups and stop
cross-posting!

**** off!

73 de Jock.

Old February 15th 05, 08:42 PM

Who said "movie theatre"? I said theatre, and yes, you do have theatres
there!

Jock. wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:09:21 -0600, "PowerHouse Communications"
, a cretinous top-poster, wrote:

"mikeFNB" moc.dlrowltn@FNB7G-ekim wrote in message
neither do they work on most of the uk systems.
it's a stateside product.

mike

"RADIOTWO" wrote in message
These are illegal in the UK

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hiya all (hope this isn't annoying, I haven't done it before),

I have a BRAND NEW Mobile phone jammer for sale. This is a fixed

jammer
which is capable of paralyzing phone signals within 20 meters.

The price of the jammer is =A3139.99 (plus postage charges

Old February 15th 05, 09:08 PM
real-radio-ham

And a few drama queens...

RRH
oups.com...

Jock. wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:09:21 -0600, "PowerHouse Communications"
, a cretinous top-poster, wrote:

"mikeFNB" moc.dlrowltn@FNB7G-ekim wrote in message
neither do they work on most of the uk systems.
it's a stateside product.

mike

"RADIOTWO" wrote in message
These are illegal in the UK

Old February 16th 05, 01:11 AM
String

PowerHouse Communications wrote:
You want some rubbish...

Pictures are inanimate objects... a "picture house" would be something that
shows still images (Slide shows anyone?)... I think it would be VERY
exciting watching a still image, don't you? I'll stick with my "movies,"
thanks... You have fun with your "pictures"...

As you failed to notice this you'll find a film is a series of rapidly
changing *non moving* pictures.
Old February 16th 05, 04:13 PM
PowerHouse Communications

It has to be better than being ****ed on!