RadioBanter

-   -   Scanner Crystals Needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/65987-scanner-crystals-needed.html)

Henry Gruba March 4th 05 09:58 PM

Scanner Crystals Needed

Hello. I am looking for crystals for my Radio Shack Pro-26 scanner, 20-107.
Where should I go? I also need an owners manual. Thanks. Henry

bob March 5th 05 12:26 AM

a company called "Les Smith Crystals" does custom cutting and they're
not expensive either. Problem is, I'm not sure if they're still around.
I bought some 6m crystals from them back in the late 90's.

wrote:
On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:58:36 GMT, in rec.radio.scanner "Henry Gruba"
wrote:

Hello. I am looking for crystals for my Radio Shack Pro-26 scanner, 20-107.
Where should I go? I also need an owners manual. Thanks. Henry

Does Radio Shack still sell crystals? That's where used to get them.

Evan Platt March 6th 05 04:38 PM

Give Mouser Electronics a try http://www.mouser.com/ .

paul flautt March 9th 05 09:32 PM

What frequency are you looking for?