Old March 4th 05, 09:58 PM
Henry Gruba

Default Scanner Crystals Needed

Hello. I am looking for crystals for my Radio Shack Pro-26 scanner, 20-107.
Where should I go? I also need an owners manual. Thanks. Henry

Old March 5th 05, 12:26 AM
bob

a company called "Les Smith Crystals" does custom cutting and they're
not expensive either. Problem is, I'm not sure if they're still around.
I bought some 6m crystals from them back in the late 90's.

wrote:
On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:58:36 GMT, in rec.radio.scanner "Henry Gruba"
wrote:

Hello. I am looking for crystals for my Radio Shack Pro-26 scanner, 20-107.
Where should I go? I also need an owners manual. Thanks. Henry

Does Radio Shack still sell crystals? That's where used to get them.

Old March 6th 05, 04:38 PM
Evan Platt

Give Mouser Electronics a try http://www.mouser.com/ .
Old March 9th 05, 09:32 PM
paul flautt

What frequency are you looking for?
Paul

FS: Crystals [email protected] Swap 0 March 4th 05 06:52 PM
WTB Crystals for RS scanner Ronny Julian Scanner 3 August 25th 04 03:48 AM
FS Scanner Crystals Lou Swap 0 July 3rd 04 04:47 PM
FS Scanner Crystals Lou Scanner 0 July 3rd 04 04:44 PM
FS Scanner crystals Lou Scanner 0 May 4th 04 04:32 PM