Old March 6th 05, 02:09 PM
George Pearson

Default Optoelectronics Scout for sale

Hi. I'm selling my Optoelectronics Scout frequency finder on
consignment through Ham Radio Outlet. Here's the info on it, and the
web address:

138) Manufacturer: OPTOELECTRONICS
Item : C*-SCOUT MODEL 40-DEL1
Description : box, man, charger, like new, no antenna
YOUR HRO PRICE $200.00
This used or consignment item is located at
HRO Newcastle Delaware 800-644-4476
e-mail
For fastest ordering call directly to the store.

http://www.hamradio.com/cgi-bin/uncgi/used?

You can also email Bob directly at HRO in Delaware.
His address is

Thanks,
George