Old March 16th 05, 01:13 PM

Default Base Scanner Comparable To the Radio Shack PRO-2006?

Hi,
The old '2006 is wearing out. Back light display is shot etc.
Are there any base type scanners comparable to this scanner?
I live in a rural area and like alpha tagging. I have a PRO-93
handheld that does a good job.
Also, is there a good place to buy scanners and electronic equipment
in the NE
PA/Pocono Mts. area?
Thanks,
Mike

Old March 16th 05, 04:55 PM
Alex Clayton

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,
The old '2006 is wearing out. Back light display is shot etc.
Are there any base type scanners comparable to this scanner?
I live in a rural area and like alpha tagging. I have a PRO-93
handheld that does a good job.
Also, is there a good place to buy scanners and electronic equipment
in the NE
PA/Pocono Mts. area?
Thanks,
Mike

Why not just buy a Pro 95 or one of the Uniden hand held trunking scanners
that do what you want? You can buy rechargeable batteries, and or an AC
adapter so you can use it all you want at home, and take it with you if you
want.
--
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Old March 17th 05, 01:47 AM
BILLY

On 16 Mar 2005 05:13:35 -0800, "
wrote:
The old '2006 is wearing out. Back light display is shot etc.
Are there any base type scanners comparable to this scanner?

I know of a person that is looking for a 2006 manual. Do u happen to
have a pdf file, or know where to get one for a 2006?

Billy, N5WE
Mississippi
Old March 17th 05, 05:06 PM
MnMikew