Old March 23rd 05, 06:16 PM
avipere

Default renseignement

peut-on scanner plusieurs à la fois avec le logiciel de l'icom
pcr-1000, si oui comment ! merci d'avance!
Old March 23rd 05, 07:49 PM
cl

"avipere" wrote in message
om...
peut-on scanner plusieurs à la fois avec le logiciel de l'icom
pcr-1000, si oui comment ! merci d'avance!

Care to translate that to English?????

cl

Old March 23rd 05, 09:48 PM
Bales1983 (Lee Bales)

Désolé je ne possède pas l'Icom PCR-1000 peut-être quelqu'un qui possède
un et qui parle Français vous répondra bientôt

Respect

Lee
Old March 23rd 05, 10:37 PM
Greasy Rider© @invalid.com

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:49:19 -0500, "cl"
postulated :
"avipere" wrote in message
. com...
peut-on scanner plusieurs à la fois avec le logiciel de l'icom
pcr-1000, si oui comment ! merci d'avance!

Care to translate that to English?????

See Ashley Judd go down on Mariah Carey with Parris Hilton watching.

You are quite welcome.
Old March 23rd 05, 10:42 PM
cl

Greasy Rider© @invalid.com wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:49:19 -0500, "cl"
postulated :
"avipere" wrote in message
.com...
peut-on scanner plusieurs à la fois avec le logiciel de l'icom
pcr-1000, si oui comment ! merci d'avance!

Care to translate that to English?????

See Ashley Judd go down on Mariah Carey with Parris Hilton watching.

You are quite welcome.

Hmmm....... interesting..... I knew I should have taken a language or two
while in school.

thanks

Old March 23rd 05, 10:46 PM
BrotherBart

Care to translate that to English?????

cl

He wants to know if he can scan more than one picture at once with his
scanner.

Calling Walter. French long distance call in the lobby for Mr. Walter.

Old March 23rd 05, 11:41 PM
Walter

BrotherBart wrote:
Care to translate that to English?????

cl

He wants to know if he can scan more than one picture at once with his
scanner.

Calling Walter. French long distance call in the lobby for Mr. Walter.

I'm getting popular these days ... calls about scanning, adult videos
.... and people not getting the hyperbole, pro bowl or tidy bowl.

Most scanners can scan more than one picture at a time. My old scanner,
Colorado 600 could scan more than one picture at a time ..... the
software that came with it would allow a user to define more than one
scan area at a time. VERY convenient. It's not Win Xp compatible, though.

My new scanner, Canon 3000EX, will allow the scanning of more than one
picture, but there is a twist. It does the area defining for a person
(if they want to scan more than one picture at a time). The problem is
that if the pictures have a white background, or there isn't an inch
between pictures or half an inch between the picture and the sides of
the small glass, the automatic scanning won't work. Very NOT
convenient. I found a way around it with DVD's ... scan them at night
with the lights in the room off and leaving the cover open usually works.

I'm sure many others will have different experiences with the same and
different scanners. In the meantime, it's time for a cigarette, some
hyperbole and some superfluous redundancy. I don't want to say it again
or repeat myself, but what I have said and typed is just my opinion
based on my own experiences. There are no statistics (42.7% of which
are made up on the spot ... and 98% of those disprove the other 98%) or
other facts to prove or disprove what I've said, so everyone is welcome
to disagree with everything I've said/typed and support their claims
with their own experiences.