Old April 15th 05, 02:01 PM
Jimmy

Default Newbie Question - Out of the states

Hi!

I'm out of the US and brought a PRO-94 scanner with me. I have no experience
in trunking.
In this area, they use a Motorola system of some kind. I can get
transmitions between 850-855MHz which probably represent several distinct
talker groups, and the transmissions jump frequencies once in a while. I
have been able to pick up some frequencies around this range which seem like
data channels.

My question is: given I have zero experience with trunking, how do I get my
scanner to trunk and monitor the transmittions? Again, I seem to have both
the data channel and many of the active frequencies.

Thanks a lot!
Jimmy