Old April 23rd 05, 05:50 AM

Default EDACS - PRO2067

OK I HAVE A RADIO SHACK PRO-2067 MULTI-SYSTEM TRUNKING SCANNER AND I
HAVE BANK 0 SETUP FOR AND EDACS SYSTEM FOR WORK.

EDACS

BANK 0
CH 00 - NO FREQ
CH 01 - 812.81250
CH 02 - 813.81250
CH 03 - 857.81250
CH 04 - 858.81250

THE RADIOS AT WORK SHOW A RANGE OF NUMBERS, 4 DIGIT
DISPATCH IS 3601, 3911
PORT. RADIOS ARE 3900-3999

ARE THE RADIO ID'S THE TALK GROUPS, IF SO HOW CAN THAT BE PUT INTO THE
SCANNER.... IT WONT EXCEPT ANYTHING ABOVE 2047.

I KNOW IT IS AN EDACS SYSTEM BUT I'M NOT PICKING UP ANYTHING. IF I HAVE
IT SET AT LTR IS PICKS UP BITS AND PIECES.

ANY IDEAS?

Old April 23rd 05, 12:17 PM
David L. Wilson

wrote in message
oups.com...
OK I HAVE A RADIO SHACK PRO-2067 MULTI-SYSTEM TRUNKING SCANNER AND I
HAVE BANK 0 SETUP FOR AND EDACS SYSTEM FOR WORK.

EDACS

BANK 0
CH 00 - NO FREQ
CH 01 - 812.81250
CH 02 - 813.81250
CH 03 - 857.81250
CH 04 - 858.81250

This is certainly wrong for listening on a scanner if you are in the US.
You should only put in the repeater outpur freq (which include the 857 and
858 freq above but not the 812 and 813 freqs). There are probably more
freqs that you should have programmed in. What system (location and
agency/company) are you trying to listen to? If you tell us that, we might
be able to say which freq should be programmed in.

Old April 24th 05, 03:20 AM
Pntx

This page may be of some help

http://marksscanners.home.comcast.net/92/92-1.html

wrote in message
oups.com...
OK I HAVE A RADIO SHACK PRO-2067 MULTI-SYSTEM TRUNKING SCANNER AND I
HAVE BANK 0 SETUP FOR AND EDACS SYSTEM FOR WORK.

EDACS

BANK 0
CH 00 - NO FREQ
CH 01 - 812.81250
CH 02 - 813.81250
CH 03 - 857.81250
CH 04 - 858.81250

THE RADIOS AT WORK SHOW A RANGE OF NUMBERS, 4 DIGIT
DISPATCH IS 3601, 3911
PORT. RADIOS ARE 3900-3999

ARE THE RADIO ID'S THE TALK GROUPS, IF SO HOW CAN THAT BE PUT INTO THE
SCANNER.... IT WONT EXCEPT ANYTHING ABOVE 2047.

I KNOW IT IS AN EDACS SYSTEM BUT I'M NOT PICKING UP ANYTHING. IF I HAVE
IT SET AT LTR IS PICKS UP BITS AND PIECES.

ANY IDEAS?

EDACS RADIO'S FOR SALE. HURRY Jerry Swap 0 September 1st 04 07:26 PM
Help: EDACS ProVoice Digital Greg Scanner 5 January 4th 04 01:34 AM
Help Please Confirm Riverside County EDACS Frequencies Jim Scanner 1 November 23rd 03 09:16 PM
EDACS on 167 MHz ?? Peter Hunt Scanner 0 August 12th 03 01:31 PM
FA: MDX Mobile EDACS trunked 800mHz Charlie M. Swap 0 July 24th 03 01:29 AM