Old April 28th 05, 09:27 PM
CrazyC

Default Relocation of TrunkPCR, PCR Pro and Pcr Mini

ICQ has removed their hompepage sevice, so now my programs can be downloaded
he
http://members.cox.net/fiftyone.50/

Direct links are he
TrunkPCR
http://members.cox.net/fiftyone.50/T.../TrunkPcr.html
PcrPro1k
http://members.cox.net/fiftyone.50/PcrPro/PcrPro.html
Pcr1kMini
http://members.cox.net/fiftyone.50/PcrMini/PcrMini.html
Pro-96 Comm Protocol in VB6
http://members.cox.net/fiftyone.50/Pro96/Pro96.html

Regards,
Jay

Old April 28th 05, 10:10 PM
Stark

FYIi, 96 link gives 'not found' error..

Old April 29th 05, 10:37 PM
Gerry

I got it ok

Gerry
KB0PJG

Old May 3rd 05, 12:34 AM
Bob Parnass

On Mon, 02 May 2005 10:51:37 -0700, CrazyC wrote:

http://members.cox.net/fiftyone.50/

Half the links listed down the left margin don't
work for me. They contain backslashes instead
of forward slashes.

I am using a recent Linux version of the Mozilla
browser. I don't do Windows.

Bob Parnass, AJ9S GNU/Linux User http://parnass.com

Old May 4th 05, 01:48 AM
wbertram

Jay,

But, the links were/are programmed incorrectly. Are they fixed?

Incidently, in case you are unaware, Bob Parnass is a well known writer,
reviewer, and programmer in the scanner field. I would assume he just
wanted to satisfy his curiosity and view your sites.

Love your most recent version of TrunkPCR.

Walt

Old May 4th 05, 07:08 PM
CrazyC

No, I wasn't aware....
And the links are corrected with forward slashes
Had windows paths and not html formatting on my mind when I made it...

Thanks,
Jay