Old May 1st 05, 06:58 AM

Default Yupitaru problem

I accidentaly dropped my Yupitaru 9000. Now when I turn it on - keys do
not work, backlight stays on, backlinght icon and selected bank are
flashing.

Any suggestions?

Old May 1st 05, 07:06 AM
Michael

WHoops... typo. Yupiteru

Old May 2nd 05, 12:00 AM
Al Gillis

I'm kind of in the same boat...

My MVT-7100 went TU a few weeks ago (that would be "transistors up",
wouldn't it?!?). I bought it several years ago from Javiation and wrote to
Jonathan but never heard back.

Anyone know where I might get this radion repaired?

Also... at "Strong Signals" (http://www.strongsignals.net) you can order a
MVT-7100 or MVT-9000 owners manual written for mortals. That's an
intersting site!

oups.com...

Old May 2nd 05, 12:18 PM
Bill Crocker

Don't worry about it...nobody can pronounce it either!

Bill Crocker

"Michael" wrote in message
oups.com...
WHoops... typo. Yupiteru

Old May 2nd 05, 12:28 PM
Bill Crocker

Michael:

Have you tried removing the batteries for awhile? Sometimes microprocessors
can get confused, and lock-up. The only way to clear them, is to totally
remove power for a few minutes.

I also found this info searching the groups with Google, might be of some
help:

Demonstration mode : Press C/AC + BS & Power on
MVT-9000 Test Mode : Press LAMP + MONI + LOCK & Power on

NB. Accessing either of these modes will ERASE all stored memory
information. The only way to get out of Test Mode is to either switch
off and go into demo mode then off and on again or to do a complete
reset (C/AC + ENT & Power on).

Good luck!

Bill Crocker

oups.com...

Old May 3rd 05, 06:42 AM
Ray Colvill

Nevada radio had all the spares i wanted for the 9000

www.nevada.co.uk

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"Bill Crocker" wrote in message
Michael:

Have you tried removing the batteries for awhile? Sometimes
microprocessors can get confused, and lock-up. The only way to clear
them, is to totally remove power for a few minutes.

I also found this info searching the groups with Google, might be of some
help:

Demonstration mode : Press C/AC + BS & Power on
MVT-9000 Test Mode : Press LAMP + MONI + LOCK & Power on

NB. Accessing either of these modes will ERASE all stored memory
information. The only way to get out of Test Mode is to either switch
off and go into demo mode then off and on again or to do a complete
reset (C/AC + ENT & Power on).

Good luck!

Bill Crocker

oups.com...

Old May 16th 05, 10:26 AM

Javiation used to have top notch service but it seems to have become a
black hole.

Old May 24th 05, 11:31 AM
Jonathan Clough, Javiation, Bradford, UK

In article , Al Gillis
writes

Hi,

My MVT-7100 went TU a few weeks ago (that would be "transistors up",
wouldn't it?!?). I bought it several years ago from Javiation and wrote to
Jonathan but never heard back.

Sorry about that - do you want to send your mail again as I can't see
anything from the address used in your newsgroup post but you may have
used a different one for direct communication.

--
Cheers,
JC
Old May 27th 05, 05:03 PM
wayne

If it has a reset button try that.It will be a real small hole.You'll have
to use a paperclip or something like that.My Yupiteru mvt7200 has one.