RadioBanter

-   -   Question (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/71313-question.html)

GhettoHaX0r May 20th 05 09:08 PM

Question

this may sound retarded but i am a complete n00b to radio scanner
can someone please tell me if it is possible to pickup digital mobile signals ?

PowerHouse Communications May 20th 05 10:18 PM

If your are talking digital police signals, then for the most part, yes. If
they are encrypted (scrambled), you can still pick them up, but your won't
hear anything...

If you are referencing anything else that is digital, like cell phone,
cordless phone, etc, then no...

. uk...

Dwayne May 21st 05 02:01 AM

In article ,
says...

If they are encrypted (scrambled), you can still pick them up, but your won't
hear anything...

You will hear something but you wont understand what they are saying.

PowerHouse Communications May 23rd 05 07:31 AM

"Dwayne" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

If they are encrypted (scrambled), you can still pick them up, but your

won't
hear anything...

You will hear something but you wont understand what they are saying.

Ok, you won't hear anything intelligible...