Old May 20th 05, 09:08 PM
GhettoHaX0r

Default Question

this may sound retarded but i am a complete n00b to radio scanner
can someone please tell me if it is possible to pickup digital mobile signals ?

Old May 20th 05, 10:18 PM
PowerHouse Communications

If your are talking digital police signals, then for the most part, yes. If
they are encrypted (scrambled), you can still pick them up, but your won't
hear anything...

If you are referencing anything else that is digital, like cell phone,
cordless phone, etc, then no...

. uk...