Old July 12th 05, 03:05 AM

Default Gotta love it ...

Who ever said the cell freqs had nothing to offer doesn't have a
capable scanner, or no conception of great drama when they hear it.

They're alive with activity that rivals any 5 star script ...
everything from mall security dragnets, TV personalities swearing off
the air, mil-ops transmissions taking place locally, drive-thrus, to
catching cops speaking candidly on cell phones.

It's obvious to me why the gestapo outlawed our means to eavesdrop, but
the interesting part of the private conversations it doesn't want us to
hear, is that they reveal a lot more than the censor thinks.

Meaning -- despite the attempts to suppress truth and shut us all up,
people KNOW what's going on.

Look, we all enjoy the same enthusiasms, but if you don't have a no-gap
rig, you'll never know why only law enforcement can buy them that way.

For me, this ain't no hobby --it's a picture window.