Old August 4th 05, 10:42 PM
Phil Kane

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 13:46:53 -0400, Cyrus Afzali wrote:

Under that logic, nobody could obtain 911 calls or broadcast them. And
both happen all the time. If you're not a lawyer or federal judge,
your opinion is a layman's and nothing but.

I'm a lawyer practicing in this specialty and you are incorrect.
You are missing the "permission of the sender" point.

Next.....

--
=== Stand Clear of the Closing Doors, Please ===

Phil Kane -- Beaverton, Oregon
PNW Milepost 754 -- Tillamook District

Old August 5th 05, 04:24 PM

Cyrus Afzali wrote:

That's true. What *IS* illegal is to disclose to anyone what you have

Again, if that were true, people wouldn't be able to get transcripts
of radio logs. And those are public record and have been forever.

OK, everybody, I finally realized what's going on.

NOBODY is as stupid as this "Cyrus" pretends to be; even
a grade-school kid could understand the difference between
listening to communications (legal) and disclosing the
content to others (illegal) after having it pointed out
so many times. The only conclusion, then, is that "Cyrus" is
trolling and just PRETENDING to be this stupid and clueless.

Nothing else makes sense.

Good one, "Cyrus."

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001