Old August 12th 05, 04:24 PM
The Other George

So every time I go there and try to do anything and they put the PayPal
give us money if you want to see that bull ****, it's just my glass need
cleaning?? Well then heck I'll clean them and try again... Op's PayPal
give us money for them radio frequ's in your area.. D'oh cleanning the
glass didn't help... And I'm never going to sign up for PayRip

http://www.paypaksucks.com

http://mysite.verizon.net/moment_1/paypal.htm

I could put 10,000 URL's about PayRip up there, but 2 will do!!

The Other George

HotShot wrote in
:

Sorry to burst your bubble but you don't have to pay for radio
reference. You don't even need to register if you want to check out
the database. Seeing as you're a cheap ass. You don't even have to dig
into your pockets for your pennies with the funny face on the front.

Clean those glasses off or get off the whiskey. Your starting to make
not any sense.

kapeeshhhh

The Other George wrote:

Radio Referance will not you let you anything these days if you don't
give them money.. A better referance is http://www.cityfreq.com
screw the pay for info mofo's.

The Other George

http://www.scannertesting.com

http://www.usenet.com

Lets retry this, i.e. Radio Referance will not let you do anything,
these days if you don't give them money.. A better referance is
http://www.cityfreq.com screw the pay for info mofo's.

there that looks mo gooder :-)

fingers don't work real well before the coffee gose in

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to:

IRC #ScannerRadio_Warez For all your Scanner Controll Warez

UseNET: alt.binaries.radio-scanner For all your Scanner Controll Warez

UseNET: alt.binaries.radio.scanner.warez For all your Scanner Controll
Warez