Old September 11th 05, 09:13 PM
Al Klein

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:10:21 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
said in rec.radio.scanner:

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:34:51 GMT, kla1899 wrote:

Al Klein wrote in
m:

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 17:11:11 GMT, kla1899 said in
rec.radio.scanner:

Gary Brown wrote in
m:

Needs WinAmp

http://205.252.89.181:8000/

Hear FEMA, LSP, Guard, Coast Guard, etc.

Incredible communications.
Very busy server. May take several tries with the Play button to
hear the feed.

Gary
K4GPB

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to
adjust your browser settings.

That's what "May take several tries with the Play button to hear the
feed" means.

when you get a "page not found" it means there will be no PLAY BUTTON
MORON.

He didn't say "Play Button Moron". He said "Play Button", moron.

I guess kla1899 missed the "Needs WinAmp" part. I've never seen "This
page cannot be displayed" in Winamp.

Of course, kla1899, being something other than a moron, knows better
than all of us put together so, for him, using a web browser should
work. The rest of us will just have to use Winamp to listen to Winamp
feeds.
Old September 17th 05, 03:53 AM
DanTheMam

Al Klein wrote in
:

said in rec.radio.scanner:

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:34:51 GMT, kla1899 wrote:

Al Klein wrote in
:

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 17:11:11 GMT, kla1899 said in
rec.radio.scanner:

Gary Brown wrote in
om:

[...]

but if the browser is saying "error 404 can't fine the page" then tell us
all just how you make your wen-amp run on the???? Just like when I to
tried it I to got a error 404 this page can not be deplayed.. if there is
no WinAmp feed just how do you listen to it????

DanTheMan