Old November 1st 05, 02:21 PM

Default IP1kC updated + new IP1k2

Dear All,

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for sending me so
many e-mails from all over the world to tell me how much you like
IP1kC.

Sorry if I wasn't able to reply to all, but the two most common
questions were 1) Do I need a Null Modem Adapter to connect my Palm
with my PCR1000 / PCR100 ? and 2) Would you please send me the source
code of IP1kC ?

Well, I'm pleased to answer YES to both questions.

YES, you do need a Null Modem Adapter and YES, I have decided to
release the full source code.
Maybe somebody with more time than me will pick up from here, improve
IP1kC and share it with the community :-)

http://www.geocities.com/jjintokyo/

Oh and check out my new IP1k2 page. It is a simple Windows version, but
it does what I need and does it well. Also provided with the full VB6
source code.

http://www.geocities.com/jjintokyo/vb6.html

Please keep sending those e-mails. It is your words of support and
encouragement that keep me going.

LONG LIVE THE PCR1000 + PCR100...

JJ in Tokyo.

Updated A'04 schd for FEBA Radio Mike Terry Shortwave 0 April 16th 04 08:36 AM
Updated Battery FAQ Bill Darden Swap 0 April 11th 04 11:02 AM
Updated Battery FAQ Bill Darden General 0 March 23rd 04 03:01 PM