Old December 3rd 05, 07:04 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default stevie lies still more

K4YZ wrote:
Mark Morgan Admits Spamming Group, Demands Answer, Get's It, Then Goes
On Anyway

more lies by stevie
wrote:
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:25:01 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an old friend wrote:

more lies for cowards
cuting stevie playing speling cop

I doubt that Steve is any more or less cute after your work.

never said anything about stevie being cute ever

Sure you did.

no i have not

Over and over.

more lies

he isn't despite his claims I lust after his body

And there you go again, Markie.

tell the truth

Outright lies.

nope you clearly wnat my body

you can't have it of course

iundeed a whole new thread just to attack my spelling while he conitues
to avoid the issue like the coward he is

"Iundeed"! Please "conitue" your butchery of the "lang".

I don't need your presmission to post but it is nice of your to admit
I have the right

Oh, it's not a matter of "rights", Markie.

yes it is a matter of right

so stevie lies again

It's a matter of laughing our buns off at you!

more of your sexual obsession

Who here has begun more recent threads than you?

no one and it will go one till Steve answeris than question

Then two things are noteworthy at this poiint:

(1) I have "answered" that question, as late as today. Sorry you
didn't like the asnwer, but thems the breaks

you have not answered the question at al

you have not explain way you claim it is relavant to radio to say Todd
is gay

(2) Your admission that you're intentionally spamming the group
says loads about who the "unstable" person is.

no spam at all

you ned to learn the meaning of words

I am flooding the gruop yes
not spaming

in spaming Id be trying to sell something

but as to unstable nah you lied again
it shows I am determeined to engage you

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282