RadioBanter

-   -   Bearcat BCT-8 software (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/84392-bearcat-bct-8-software.html)

[email protected] December 16th 05 01:42 AM

Bearcat BCT-8 software

I have had no success in figuring our part of the software included
with my scanner.

For instance in the database window: Window|Reference Database.... I
can't get it to do a thing. Does it? If so, how do you get it to do
anything?

Second, I can't make it import .csv files.

Third, most of the time, I can't get it to paste anything into the
database...I got it to work once and can't duplicate whatever I did.

THEN - I was wondering about the purchased software (key). Has anybody
bought it? Does it work ok?

Bill Crocker December 16th 05 04:25 AM

Bearcat BCT-8 software

Don't waist time with the cheesy software Uniden gives you. Check out
Butel's offering: ARC8

http://www.butelsoftware.com/

Bill Crocker

ups.com...

[email protected] December 17th 05 12:33 AM

Bearcat BCT-8 software

Thanks, Bill. That's about what I thought. I have used the Butel/ARC8
software and liked it much better. I think that's what I'll do.